Danville Custom Cabinets: Why It’s Time To Upgrade For Summer
Century Cabinets Provides Custom Craftsmanship To Transform Your Kitchen
What better way to enjoy a beautiful Danville, CA, summer day than with new custom kitchen cabinets? Custom cabinets give your kitchen a new look and more functionality, whether sitting down for a family dinner or entertaining friends or visitors. At Century Cabinets, we’ve been providing custom cabinetry for more than 30 years, delivering fine craftsmanship and expert advice.
Here are a few key reasons why custom cabinets are the right choice for your Danville, CA, home.
- You Want a New Look. As your family structure evolves and needs change, you may find your kitchen cabinets aren’t in the right place or the right size. With new cabinets, you can dictate the size, configuration and placement. Giving you complete control of how many cabinets and how you use them.
- Your Cabinets Are Damaged. Think about how much use your cabinets endure every day. Especially if they’re older, cabinets can show signs of wear and tear. They may be warped and not close properly. There may be internal damage, such as broken shelves or hooks. Cracks may begin to show, leaving cabinets unable to function properly. Time for a change that custom cabinetry can provide.
- You’re Redoing Your Kitchen. If you’re redoing your kitchen, then your kitchen cabinets will also be redone. You can redo your kitchen for any number of reasons – age, function, structural damage, or as part of a larger whole house remodeling. This is the ideal time to also change up the cabinets in your Danville, CA home.
- There’s Water Damage. Have you had a problem with water in your kitchen, either due to a burst pipe or backup either in your kitchen or elsewhere. In many instances, water damage can cause problems for cabinets. Not only can water warp, discolor or cause cabinets not to function, you also run the risk of mold damage.
- You Can’t Get What You Need. Have you become used to moving items out of your cabinet to reach things stored on the same shelf? Do your doors open in the wrong direction? Do your cabinet drawers get stuck and require a little too much heave-ho to get them open? These are all signs of aging cabinets that are not functioning the way you need them to.
At Century Cabinets, we have more than three decades of experience with building custom cabinets. We can give you brand-new cabinets that meet your needs. We can also assess whether your cabinets would be good candidates for a refacing project, which add new doors, finishes and hardware but retain the structure.
Refacing cabinets are a good way to replace the look of your cabinets if all you need is a new set of doors and knobs or handles. If the cabinet box is in good condition, refacing or repair work is another option this summer.
Contact us today for a free estimate for your custom cabinets project. We are proud to service the following areas: Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Alamo, Blackhawk, Martinez, Montclair, San Ramon, Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont, San Leandro, and Pleasanton! We stand by our estimates and are not satisfied until you are.